Follow Me @shetty.pavitra05

@shetty.pavitra05

Sunday 27 January 2019

Bombay Coffee House - Phoenix Market City, Kurla

The Bombay Coffee House also known as BCH is one of the many cafes opened in Phoenix Market City, Kurla. The mall which is crowded on most of the days and especially weekends when there is hardly any place to sit, this came to our rescue. I was overwhelmed with the simple yet attractive decor of this place. You can see the seating arrangements, they are perfectly comfortable.

It is one place where I'm sure of heading to when I need some peace and my cup of coffee.

The Bombay Coffee House - Phoenix

The Bombay Coffee House - Phoenix

We had few items from their menu based on the waiters recommendations and trust me, I was overwhelmed with it. What did we have? 
A) Iced coconut coffee - Yes! You read it right. A little bit of twist with a flavor of coconut to my coffee. Worth the try.

B) Banana Salted Caramel - It was kind of heavy drink and pleasant in taste. Sorry, no picture 😁

Iced coconut coffee and Mediterranean Sandwich

C) Mediterranean Sandwich - It was utterly delicious made of brown bread and filled with Aubergine, bell pepper, zucchini, black olives and few other exotic veggies.

Mediterranean Sandwich

D) White sauce pasta - We topped it all with this perfect creamy pasta.

White sauce pasta
Perfect place for some peaceful evenings with your coffee, good food and thoughts. Not to forget, they are Zomato Gold partners so you can avail 1 + 1 Food on your account. Do visit this place and let me know your experience.

Feel free to share my postspage with your family, friends, relatives to share such wonderful experiences through food, places or thoughts 😇 Thank you all!
For more pictures, you can also check my zomato account - @dhungrysouls and follow me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment