Follow Me @shetty.pavitra05

@shetty.pavitra05

Sunday 3 December 2017

Pavitra Shetty - The Curious Cat

I'm an ordinary girl who loves to enjoy each day like it is the last day. Like there's a popular saying, 'Enjoy the ice-cream before it melts', that's my funda of life.

Pavitra Shetty

If you ask me what are my hobbies I would say I love to dance. I'm a trained Bharatnatyam dancer.  BHAva(expression) + RAga (music) + TAla(rhythm) + NATYAM(dance) = Bharata Natyam, the dance form that taught me to be elegant, graceful, feel, imagine, express and explore my talent in dance being my greatest asset of life. I started learning it at the age of 6 and I'm really fond of it.

Bharatnatyam - Pavitra Shetty

I enjoy travelling to different places and try out various eating outlets which could be anything from top restaurants to famous street food. Delicious mouth watering food is all that matters. It should satisfy my taste buds.

Happy Tummy, happy me! 

When I'm not doing any of the above two activities, I would be either dancing which is my passion, reading a novel, hanging out with friends or browsing over the internet or social media.

Currently working as a Campaign Manager for the Global Business Services SBU of Capgemini with various portfolio and offer for Europe, NALA region with various digital marketing strategies.

My goal is to lead towards perfection in whatever I do with best quality in specific time.

Follow these golden rule for happy living

In my free time, I thought of writing this blog which started as a trial. My fondness for blogging grew because of someone special's motivation and now it is become an important part of my life. I would say I have got addicted to it as it gives me a channel to reach people whoever is searching for something & if my post helps them even in the minutest way, it would make my day. I would be really happy :)

This blog is majorly for the foodies, travel enthusiasts, fashionistas, lifestyle lovers and everything that's needed to keep you alive. This blog will give you all the reasons to enjoy life in various ways. Pulling you from the boring, maniac life you leading to something exciting and challenging to keep you going. To know more, follow the curious cat on the below links -


1 comment:

  1. Nice blog and nice explained the things.

    We are experts in pet relocation and we have moved more than 5000 pets worldwide. International Pet Moving | Domestic Pet Transport | Pet Shipping Services

    ReplyDelete