Follow Me @shetty.pavitra05

@shetty.pavitra05

Tuesday 6 March 2018

Abhinandan - Casual Dining

If you are in Ghatkopar & want to avoid the crowd at R city & yet want to taste delicious food then I would recommend - Abhinandan. Located on the LBS road having a decent ambiance & courteous staff, this place is one of my personal favorite. I have been to this place 2-3 times & whatever I have ordered has always been tasty.

Last week on account of Holi, my colleagues & me visited this place. We had all the below food items -
1) Tomato Dhania Shorba - Delicious! As the name suggests a light tomato soup, perfect to taste with fresh croutons.

Tomato Dhania Shorba

2) Manchow soup veg -  A little spicy. Though I'm a hardcore non-vegetarian but I liked the veg manchow soup here.
3) Masala Papad - Crisp & not too spicy
4) Chicken Shola kebab - This was just amazing, lip smacking. 100% recommended for the kebab lovers. Amazing marinated with spices.

Chicken Shola kebab

5) Chicken Tikka Masala - It was enough to serve 3 people with 5 pieces.

Chicken Shola kebab

6) Paneer Tikka Masala - Good in taste

Paneer tikka masala

7) Mini Roti ki tokri - I just loved this concept of theirs. This tokri had 3 varieties - paratha, palak roti and plain roti.  They serve 2 of each so in all it had 6 mini items of what I mentioned which were not actually mini but little smaller than the regular size.

Mini roti ki tokri
8) Lemon soda - To top it, finally we had lemon soda 😊

Lemon soda

They also give Corporate discount & many people from nearby offices come to this place for their amazing food.Therefore, even in the afternoon this place has good crowd.

Overall the food is always awesome so I would definitely recommend it!

For more pictures, you can check my zomato account - @dhungrysouls.
You can also subscribe to my blog for all the updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment