Follow Me @shetty.pavitra05

@shetty.pavitra05

Friday 18 May 2018

J.J. Jalebi - Kurla

On the onset of Ramadan, when you see amazing sweets, how can one control? Yes, it was time to explore some amazing, mouth watering sweets from J.J. Jalebi. It has sweets ranging from 50 - 1000. You say it and they serve it with rabdi, dry fruits etc. Malpua, Jalebi, firni, halwa and many other types of sweets are served here.

Place - They have seating arrangements but since it was hot, we preferred standing outside and having it. Do not expect a very premium place, it is a local kind of shop so focus only on desserts.

We tasted two desserts -
A) Mawa Jalebi with rabdi - It was fresh and very tasty. The combination of the two is amazing with mawa Jalebi that's sweet and rabdi which is cold and has subtle sweetness.

Jalebi with rabdi


B) Firni - My search for the perfect firni ended here after certain disappointments from places I had in the past. Freshly made, yummy in taste. I loved it! I'm definitely going to have it again.


Firni

It is just the beginning of tasting some amazing stuff so keep reading my blog for some amazing stuff.
Feel free to share my postspage with your family, friends, relatives to share such wonderful experiences through food, places or thoughts 😇 Thank you all!
For more pictures, you can also check my zomato account - @dhungrysouls and follow me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment