Follow Me @shetty.pavitra05

@shetty.pavitra05

Friday 31 August 2018

Have you tried the vadapav from Shree Datta Snacks?

If you haven't tried the vadapav from Shree Datta Snacks on Mumbai-Pune Expressway then you should definitely try it! So, when you happened to be on the expressway, do visit this.

I recently visited this place. When I saw this place, it was flocking with people. Looking at the place and the crowd I thought I should head to the nearby McDonald's but then my friends suggested that I should try it. There was a long queue to place order. Secondly, you need to look for a place like I mentioned it was very crowded. Once, you have passed these two stages, you need to collect your food as it is a self service system here. Now, you can eat peacefully, you can say you have won the battle 😜 just kidding..

We ordered the below food items and they were really worth the struggle. Let me help you with out menu -

A) Vada with red chutney
Batata vada

B) Kothimbir vadi with chutney
Kothimbir vadi

C) Misal pav
Misal pav



Some more pictures -

Misal



My personal favorite was batata vada with the red chutney. As much time, it took to place order and hunt for a place, less than that time, it took for us to finish the food. 

It is quite reasonable and food served is fresh and needless to say tasty. Do make it a point to visit this place when you would be on this route.. 

Feel free to share my postspage with your family, friends, relatives to share such wonderful experiences through food, places or thoughts 😇 Thank you all!
For more pictures, you can also check my zomato account - @dhungrysouls and follow me :)



No comments:

Post a Comment