Follow Me @shetty.pavitra05

@shetty.pavitra05

Monday 25 June 2018

Coffee By Di Bella - Vikhroli

Coffee By Di Bella serves one of the finest coffees. It is the most preferred place these days where one can experience from their good range of coffees, waffles, frappes etc.

I have visited couple of their venues but the most visited one is Vikhroli location. It is in Pauz inside the Godrej compound. You can definitely try the below stuff which I'm sure you will love.

A) Cappuccino
Cappuccino
B) Melbourne Freakshake - I bet you can't have this alone. It is one of the best freakshake that I have had.

Melbourne Freakshake
C) Sydney Chocolate Pastry - For all the Sydney chocolate lovers!
Sydney chocolate pastry
This is all that I have had so far. I'm sure, there are lot of other amazing options yet to be tried. 





No comments:

Post a Comment