Follow Me @shetty.pavitra05

@shetty.pavitra05

Tuesday 3 July 2018

Royal Lebanese wrap - R city mall, Ghatkopar

A must try when you are in R city if you are a Lebanese lover! These two exotic, mouth watering dishes from Royal Lebanese wrap will fill your day with happiness. It not only gives you tummy satisfaction but your pockets too. Perfectly reasonable yet tasty than anything that you have had so far.

What did we try? Here you go -
A) Mutton Biryani - It is one of my favorite mainly because of the flavour and the amazing taste. Secondly, due to the amount of mutton they put in this will keep you shocked with every morsel you will get mutton pieces. Please, please do try it whenever you are here.

Mutton Biryani

B) Lebanese grill chicken - Amazing masala again which makes its tasty with every bite that goes in your mouth. Mayonnaise is also served along with the dish.

Lebanese Grill chicken

Both these dishes are very very tasty. Your tummy will give up but not your craving that's how amazing these dishes are. My mouth is still watering when I'm writing about it and I'm thinking when should I plan my next visit. Until I plan mine, you too should plan about it. 


Mutton biryani & Lebanese Grill chicken
A must try from Royal Lebanese wrap in R city. 
5 🌟 for these food items! 


No comments:

Post a Comment